CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010


Wow, the last two days I have had fun talking and learning with other kindergarten teachers at the Kindergarten Conference in Kearney. It is fun to hear others idea so I can use them in my classroom.
Tomorrow I am off to the classroom to make sense of the MESS! I will take some pictures. I have a lot of work to do.
Next year I will try to do the Daily 5 just like the book, so some revisions to the room need to take place. :) My goals for my room
:
  • Lots of little areas for the kids to work by themselves and with others
  • NO TABLE GROUPS
  • Areas for students to work on the ground (I have been reading that help children develop fine motor skills.)
  • Literacy rich environment
  • Math Daily 5 area
  • Create more games and math drawers


0 comments:

Post a Comment